Monday, December 18, 2006

'Orb' goes to the top of the screen without user input.

Description


'Rotating Orb' stuck at top of the screen. When I first played the game (about the first 10 times) this happened and I figured it was intended. It was like I was holding down the 'W' button then compensating with the SA and D buttons to keep the orb where I wanted it. It was like trying to fly a plane that had an alieron stuck, constantly trying to get the nose down and in alignment.


Steps to Reproduce

Nothing special here really, the game produced the problem with the same settings as when it did not produce the problem.

  1. Start the game
  2. Observe the 'orb' floats to the top upon the game beginning.

Actual Results

The 'orb' floats to the top of the screen with no user input

Expected Results

The 'orb' should be centered on the screen without user input. User input should then dictate the movement of the 'orb'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Kalman said...

This is unusual. Can you give me a percentage as to how often this occurs? Do you have any usb joysticks/gamepads plugged in to your computer?

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home